Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My life has been taken over my tests. 6 tests in a week and a half. Sick. So naturally I decided that this week would be the perfect time to start my new blog, for when Cary and I have entered into holy matrimony. It is funny how when I was super stressed, with tons of things to do, I decide to do the things that are at the bottom of my to-do list. Example, on Tuesday I was all geared up to spend the afternoon studying away for my biomechanics exam. What did I do instead? I cleaned my apartment, made a blog, did wedding planning things, started on a project that is due in like a month, and ordered wedding invitations. All of these things need to be done at some point in my life, but not nearly as urgently as studying for this test. Why do I do this? It is difficult to say. Without further ado, the fruits of my labor:

caryandamyreeves.blogspot.com

Go look and appropriately
"Awwww" at how adorable we are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment